Subject: Re: Trouble booting on Multia
To: Ross Harvey <>
From: Kevin P. Neal <>
List: port-alpha
Date: 04/20/1998 20:32:12
At 02:51 PM 4/20/98 -0700, Ross Harvey wrote:
>And instead of buying Multias, my recommendation for a minimum price
>systems is that you get an AXPPCI33. Same price, same speed, same
>processor, but much greater reliability and a standard form factor.

Curious: How does an AXPpci33 compare in speed with, say, an Amiga 3000 (25

I mean, obviously it's much faster. Is it fast enough to be "perky"? Is it
"ok"? How would it's speed be described?

Hmmm, gotta love subjective questions.
XCOMM Kevin P. Neal, Junior, Comp. Sci.     -   House of Retrocomputing
XCOMM              -
XCOMM              Spoken by Keir Finlow-Bates:
XCOMM "Good grief, I've just noticed I've typed in a rant. Sorry chaps!"