Subject: Re: Building 1.3.1
To: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
From: the Riz <riz@boogers.sf.ca.us>
List: port-alpha
Date: 03/18/1998 13:31:02
Curt Sampson wrote:

> Is anyone out there interested in building the 1.3.1 release of
> NetBSD/alpha? Due to time constraints it doesn't look as if I'm
> going to be able to do it. I'm willing to provide advice and help,
> however.
>
> cjs

I've already gotten it built;  I haven't installed it yet, tho, because of
some problems with the kernel config I want to run... I lost my 1.3 config
file, so I can't be sure I'm using the same options which worked OK there.
:-(

At any rate, I'm willing to do whatever you need... I built it as a
snapshot, but I could attempt to make the standard distribution.   I could
use some guidance on building the export vs. non-export distribution, tho.

+j

--
Jeff Rizzo                                         http://boogers.sf.ca.us/~riz