Subject: Re: Cheap systems with DU?
To: Jon Buller <>
From: Curt Sampson <>
List: port-alpha
Date: 03/07/1998 10:38:15 often has stuff in this area. They currently have
a 600 MHz DU system for $6800, and at one point they had a pile of
AS200 workstations with DU licences for not much more than a thousand
dollars (!). They don't mention the AS200s on their web page, but
some other dealer might still have one or two around.

Curt Sampson	   Info at
Internet Portal Services, Inc.	   Through infinite mist, software reverberates