Subject: Re: Old machine specs.
To: Kevin P. Neal <kpneal@pobox.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 02/05/1998 03:27:41
	Many thanks - adding entry to DEC library pages...

		David/absolute

- This will be a year of low profile for the dog people. Don't do anything
- business impulsive or make any grand decision. If you plan to expand
- your or career, do it slowly and gradually. your health will be stable
- as long as you exercise regularly. There might be temptation for
- affairs, resist it - don't risk losing your relationship or marriage.