Subject: Re: Non-booting Multia
To: Jacques Vidrine <n@nectar.com>
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.futureone.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 02/04/1998 07:11:22
I would gladly send you a setnetbootinfo'd netboot file..  Thats not yoour
problem..  There seems to be a bug of some sort in 3.8-3 SRM that makes our
netbooting non-functional.  I have tried it with a "hacked" netboot file.. no
go.  Someone listed a ton of SRM versions that he had on a page a few days
ago.. Look back in the archives and check out his page.. I would do it myself..
but my memory is crap and the thing won't boot at all. ;)

Bloody annoying..  Can't we use mopd instead of bootpd.  I don't even know what
mopd *does* but the SRM has support for it.

---
Tim Rightnour    -  root@garbled.futureone.com
http://www.zynetwc.com/~garbled/garbled.html