Subject: Re: preventing autoboot, part 3
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Seifert <seifert@sequent.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/23/1998 20:34:49
If auto_action is set to boot, the machine always boots multiuser.
If auto_action is set to halt, the machine always halts at the SRM prompt.

I would like it to:

	Boot multiuser upon powerup.
	Boot multiuser after the "reboot" command.
	Halt at the SRM prompt after the "halt" or "shutdown -h" commands.

Is there a way to achive this?

thanks,
Dave