Subject: Alpha `config` problem.
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <dillema@acm.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/09/1998 13:11:12
I ftp-ed the NetBSD-1.3 source tarballs, and tried to build a kernel
for my alpha. After I config-ed it, I noticed that the top generated
Makefile has an empty "SFILES=" line. I think this is wrong (kernel
linking failed). I added the .s files from arch/alpha/alpha manually
to the SFILES=... and my machine is currently busy building a kernel
at home (don't know the result yet).

Is this a bug, or did I make a mistake in the kernel-config file?

{ Feico Dillema,                                                        }
{ University of Twente, P.O. Box 217, 7500 AE Enschede, The Netherlands }
{ Install NetBSD as first step in your MS-ware 12-step recovery program }