Subject: Re: Boot Floppy Test
To: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
From: Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/15/1997 23:14:57
On Mon, 15 Dec 1997, Curt Sampson wrote:

#
# Is there someone out there who's booted the NetBSD-1.3_BETA boot
# floppy successfully? Unfortunately, I've lost an important disk
# drive at home which has brought down my entire network, so I have
# no access to my Alphas to test anything at this point. I'd really
# like to confirm that it's just Tim's multia, and not the boot
# floppies, that are broken.
#
# cjs

If nobody has replied to the affirmative by tomorrow morning I
will try it on my Multia at work.

#
# Curt Sampson    cjs@portal.ca	   Info at http://www.portal.ca/
# Internet Portal Services, Inc.	   Through infinite mist, software reverberates
# Vancouver, BC  (604) 257-9400	   In code possess'd of invisible folly.
#
#