Subject: Re: State of ALPHA alpha 1.3
To: Tim Rightnour <>
From: Curt Sampson <>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/09/1997 08:09:53
On Mon, 8 Dec 1997, Tim Rightnour wrote:

> Are we going to be part of the release of 1.3 when it goes to full release, or
> will we remain like we were for most of 1.2.. ie: Yeah its released, just run
> current cuz the release is still "expiramental"

There will be a 1.3 release, yes. It's not going to have a slick
install, but it will exist.

> If so.. do we have a portmaster?  Is someone making a BETA set up?

I'm currently doing most of the duties associated with a portmaster.
The BETA set is being built now; it should be available later this
week. (I'm doing all this on AXPpci33s, which is why it's happening

Curt Sampson	   Info at
Internet Portal Services, Inc.	   Through infinite myst, software reverberates