Subject: Re: A couple of problems with drivers
To: Andreas Johansson <ajo@wopr.campus.luth.se>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
List: port-alpha
Date: 11/24/1997 11:46:18
On Sat, 22 Nov 1997, Andreas Johansson wrote:

> 2. NE2000 clones doesn't show at all. It didn't seem as they were
>    supported at all on NetBSD-alpha, why?

I'd done a bit of hacking to get one working, but I never really
finished it off, and then a bunch of changes to split the ed driver
into three front ends for WD/NE2K/SMC cards happened.

Once this release is out of the way I'll fix up the NE2000 stuff
so it works on the Alpha.

cjs

Curt Sampson    cjs@portal.ca	   Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.	   Through infinite myst, software reverberates