Subject: Re: Boot Floppy Image Available
To: Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
List: port-alpha
Date: 11/13/1997 15:29:01
On Fri, 14 Nov 1997, Wilko Bulte wrote:

> This is the latest released firmware as far as I can tell. It is on gatekeeper.dec.com
> and I had my Multia checked in the DEC repair facility. Repaired boards
> are shipped with the same firmware apparantly.

Yes. The latest released firmware is buggy. :-)

I've seen some newer, unreleased code floating around, but I'd
heard that that had a tendency to make machines die.

cjs

Curt Sampson    cjs@portal.ca	   Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.	   Through infinite myst, software reverberates