Subject: Boot Floppy Image Available
To: NetBSD/Alpha Users <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
List: port-alpha
Date: 11/12/1997 20:34:26
On ftp.netbsd.org, in

    /ftp/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.3_ALPHA/alpha/19971105/install13_ALPHA.fs.gz

you'll find my first cut at a boot/install floppy image. It should
have all of the tools you need to do an install. Don't attempt to
use the install scripts yet, however; they're broken.

Even if you do nothing else, if you've got a floppy drive please
just boot this disk on your system and let me know if it works.
I've removed a heck of a lot of stuff from the kernel, and I want
to make sure I've not accidently removed too much. (It does work
ok on my AXPpci33 machines.)

cjs

Curt Sampson    cjs@portal.ca	   Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.	   Through infinite myst, software reverberates