Subject: Re: ncr driver
To: Mark H. Levine <>
From: Curt Sampson <>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/09/1997 14:18:37
On Thu, 9 Oct 1997, Mark H. Levine wrote:

> How about pointers to documentation useful to the driver writer?

Call Symbios at 800 856 3093 and ask for the `Data Manuals' for
the SYM53C810A, 825A, 860 and 870. I believe there's also a `general
overview for the series' type manual, but I can't tell you what
that is right now because it just arrived at work, and I'm on

Curt Sampson	   Info at
Internet Portal Services, Inc.	   Through infinite myst, software reverberates