Subject: Updates to 970921 Snapshot
To: NetBSD/Alpha Users <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
List: port-alpha
Date: 09/25/1997 08:53:40
I've got a couple of updates for the 970921 Alpha snapshot. It's
now been moderately well tested, and has been working well enough
for me that I'm now running it on my main file server at home. I've
also put up a new, known good version of fsck_ffs in that directory,
so you can use it to replace the one in the sbin.tar.gz archive.

As per usual, let me know if you're using it and how you find it.

cjs

Curt Sampson    cjs@portal.ca		Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.		`And malt does more than Milton can
Vancouver, BC   (604) 257-9400		 To justify God's ways to man.'