Subject: Re: README: -current broken for a while
To: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@fls.portland.or.us>
From: Charles M. Hannum <mycroft@bikini.ai.mit.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 08/30/1997 03:09:33
Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@fls.portland.or.us> writes:

> On Fri, 29 Aug 1997, Jason Thorpe wrote:
>
> > After careful consideration, we (Core) have decided to back out revsions
> > containing the new "CGD license".
>
> Since I haven't seen anything yet, I was wondering if I should be waiting
> for a bunch of source-changes mail or if the supscan will tell all.

Since the revisions were removed with `rcs -o' (and are thus
completely gone from the CVS tree), no mail was sent.

> Or should I just be patient?

I've rewritten the appropriate PCI configuration goo, so the i386 port
should continue to work (assuming I didn't biff anything).  There may
be problems with the automatic update on the FTP server, though.