Subject: Re: Are PC164 based alphas supported?
To: None <mjacob@feral.com>
From: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@pa.dec.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 08/08/1997 20:50:23
> >Speaking of 21174s, is anybody working on hardware support for the
> >Personal Workstation series machines?
>
> Not that I know of. I have the AlphaService 4X00 on my plate to do over
> the next couple of months (yet another bus interconnect...)

this is actually on my plate, and i'm committed to making it work (as
quickly as I can, in my free time).

I think i'd have it all working already, were it not for the fact that
this week i've been getting my entire apartment set for my permanent
move back to the bay area.  Thankfully, that's all done now, and I can
hack on the plane tomorrow.

chris