Subject: Re: swap question/cjs' snapshot
To: Mark H. Levine <yba@polytronics.com>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
List: port-alpha
Date: 08/07/1997 10:40:03
On Wed, 6 Aug 1997, Mark H. Levine wrote:

> I'd suggest you get the snapshot of 970804.  That actually comes up and
> runs and even builds kernels :)  Thanks, Curt Sampson.  It has now been
> smoke tested on a PC164 as well.  I'd get the toolchain first.

Actually, to save folks a 35 MB download I'm building a new toolchain
package. However, it may be a few days before it goes up; I do all
my builds on a 166 MHz AXPpci33 (21066). Yes, it's painful.... :-)

cjs

Curt Sampson    cjs@portal.ca	   Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.	   Through infinite myst, software reverberates