Subject: Re: Unable to build working kernels
To: None <explorer@flame.org, port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 07/10/1997 10:24:47
What kind of system do you have? I run -current kernels, and have
for some months, on AlphaServer 8200 systems, Multia systems, and
Alpha PC164 systems. I believe Jason uses an old sandpiper turbochannel.
Let's see- Curt Sampson has a AXPpci33 I think.....

So- did you convert over to the ELF toolchain, etc (march ?? distribution)
and are you building with that?

I've also managed to do netbooting in a couple of instances, but I'm
far from an expert at it- although I'd be glad to tell you what I've
done for my cases that I've needed to netboot.

So- in short- details?