Subject: Vendor for alternative card for Multima request
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John C. Hayward <John.C.Hayward@wheaton.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 07/07/1997 20:09:09
Dear Multima People,
   I got a Multima when they were selling at low prices and have used
NetBSD on it.  The one I got came with a 3 1/2" internal drive which
had it's SCSI connector on a small daughter board.  This board has no
PCI connector.  Other Multima's apparently have a different daughter board
which allow for a PCI connector and connect to a 2 1/2" internal drive.
    I would like to add a PCI Ethernet card to my Multima and would like
to know where I could get the type of daughter card.  The company I
purchased the Multima from will solder a PCI connector on my daughter
card but that means sending it away and if there is a problem getting
back to working state may be difficult.

    Any suggestions?

TIA
johnh...