Subject: Re: DE205 supported in NetBSD?
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Matt Thomas <matt@3am-software.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 06/06/1997 21:33:18
At 09:23 AM 6/6/97 -0700, Jason Thorpe wrote:

>Oh, goodness... of course, Matt is right, here... For some reason,
>when I read your mail, I thought to myself "DE201"... please ignore
>my previous comment regarding the DECPA-series (except, of course,
>that I plan on making them work on the alpha in a few days :-)
>
>Is the 205 one of those LEMAC cards?

Yep.  I should have a driver next week.  My question is what device
name I should give it?  "lemac"?  "dl"?  "lm"?  "lc"?  (I kind of
like "lc").

3am Software Foundry      WWW URL:    http://www.3am-software.com/bio/matt.html
Westford, MA              Disclaimer: I disavow all knowledge of this message