Subject: g++ and Re: Audio connector on DEC 3000 models
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Seifert <seifert@sequent.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 06/04/1997 09:20:08
> > Now for a more interesting question -- do you happen to know if the
> > loudspeaker output is available anywhere on the motherboard?
>
> I remember asking that myself, but I don't think I ever investigated.
> Get yourself an RJ11/12 connector and attach a speaker to it?

I'd find out what impedance the handset driver was rated for before
doing this.

Re: my g++ question yesterday, g++ is in /usr/local/bin, which
wasn't in my PATH.  I was assuming that gcc and g++ would be in the
same bin, and since I had gcc but not g++, g++ must not exist.
Gcc is also in the same bin, but I was picking it up through a
symlink in /usr/bin.  I should have run find before bothering
the list.  Sorry, gang.

-Dave