Subject: Help SRM V3.8
To: Carl S Shapiro <cshapiro@sparky.ic.sunysb.edu>
From: Riccardo Veraldi <veraldi@sunvlsi2.bo.infn.it>
List: port-alpha
Date: 04/29/1997 08:06:05
Hello,
I have problems with my ALPHA multia AXPpci333 machine.
THe thing is that I Am not able to upgrade te firmware
from the CD.
AT the moment I have the firmware V3.7, but when trying to installl
the new V3.8 required for digital unix 4.0B, well it does not install.
I installed Digital Unix 4.0B anyway an it seems to work fine on the
SRM V3.7.
Could I have some trobules having the new DIGITAL UNIX Release installed
on a SRM console older than required?
How I can install the new SRM V3.8 since it seems not to be possible
to being installed???
Noone has this problem of mine with the Multia??
thanks

Riccardo