Subject: Re: Cc problems with 970423 snapshot
To: None <dillema@pegasus.esprit.ec.org>
From: Riccardo Veraldi <veraldi@sunvlsi2.bo.infn.it>
List: port-alpha
Date: 04/29/1997 08:00:10
Hello I have the same system of you AXPpci33,
a Multia.
At the moment I have digital Unix but I would like to install
NetBSD, since It is te fisrt time I install it
could you give me some suggestion about how to install it please?
I have a rz29B disk, can I make an image of te rz26 disk as well on my disk?
thanks

Riccardo