Subject: Re: Cc problems with 970423 snapshot
To: Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
List: port-alpha
Date: 04/27/1997 23:14:59
On Sun, 27 Apr 1997, Matthew Jacob wrote:

> Hmmm.. Is this with a kernel that has cgd's 21164 stuff in it?

I would presume so. It's got the EB164 defines in the config file.
If you've got any suggestions for changing my config, I'll be happy
to recompile.

> Also, your mail wasn't entirely clear to me about whether you were
> getting the SIGSEGV with the 970305 system as well.

I was getting that with that system, yes, but I had a newer kernel
in place on it.

cjs

Curt Sampson    cjs@portal.ca		Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.		`And malt does more than Milton can
Vancouver, BC   (604) 257-9400		 To justify God's ways to man.'