Subject: xntp
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf@ping.net.au>
List: port-alpha
Date: 04/20/1997 23:16:22
G'day,

I am sorry if this makes it a second time to this list, but I had the
system down for a while during the upgrade to NetBSD-current and not
receiving a reply I thought that there might have been a good chance
that it got lost on its way.

I really hope to get the xntp package back to work - I am a HAM radio
operator and rely on accurate time for satellite tracking ;)

As always, many thanks in advance

cheerio Berndt