Subject: Q:(AGAIN)IDE and Alpha
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Karl N. Matthias <matthias.3@osu.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 03/18/1997 16:12:03
        I am resending this since I didn't hear anything on it at all.
>From the web pages I get the idea that NetBSD does not support IDE devices
on the Alpha, correct?  Is some kernel hacking required to do this, or is
it simply no IDE support in the SRM console?  I have an AXPpci33 (A lot of
others I know do as well) and would like to use IDE drives since a
controller is supplied on the board.  It is possible that I might be able
to do some work in this area, but I am looking for general information
first.  Please let me know any info about this.  Thanks

Karl