Subject: ISP chip support for NetBSD
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 03/07/1997 08:59:33
I've just completed a first pass at the Qlogic ISP SCSI host adapter
support. I've done a MI/MD type of thing, with PCI && SBus being the
MD portion.

I've gotten things working on the Alpha 8400 port that I've been
doing (these are 'internal' ISPs), but I have limited test time on
this end of things. I'll be rounding off the SBus portion and if I
can get ahold of a PCI card, I'll check against i386 as well as the
Multia.

However, there are other Alpha onboard implementations, I believe,
but for platforms I don't have.

Would someone like to do some alpha (pun intended) testing for me?

-matt