Subject: Re: rwho
To: Matt Mc Namara <mmcnamar@gr-lakes.com>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 03/07/1997 10:13:46
	You need to run 'rwhod' on all your machines for ruptime to work.
	A simpler option might be to use 'rup' instead.

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

     Microsoft: Asks you where you want to go. NetBSD gets you there.
System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.