Subject: BNC/AUI support for alpha UDB.
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Feico Dillema <dillema@pegasus.esprit.ec.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/10/1997 14:00:57
Hello,

I'd like to  know whether somebody is working on BNC support for the
`de' ethernet driver (maybe it's already there, but my -current system of 23
december does not seem to support it. just made a quick test so I could be
wrong...). It would be very useful to me, cause it would sve me some money
in connecting machines at home. I seem to remember
from a previous discussion on this  list that the problem is known, but
has a low implementation-priority. If so, could you inform me of the
nature of the problem and what needs to be done to solve it. Maybe I could
try to get it to work (althouhg I'm not an experienced kernel hacker of
any kind...).

greetings,

{ Feico Dillema,                                                        }
{ University of Twente, P.O. Box 217, 7500 AE Enschede, The Netherlands }
{ I'm a Natural Blond; Please Type Slowly...                            }