Subject: Re: floppy support for UDB?
To: None <mjacob@feral.com>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/01/1997 17:42:56
On Sun, 29 Dec 96 06:51:01 PST
 mjacob@feral.com (Matthew Jacob) wrote:

 > I see no floppy support (for the UDB). I also see no DMA support.
 >
 > Anyone working on this?

Regarding DMA... Yes, I'm working on it (see the bus dma thread on
tech-kern sometime back...)

I've been on holiday vacation, and while I was away, my workstation at
NASA went down while I was working on the design document... I'll get
back to that RSN... I fly back to the Bay Area on Saturday (I hope;
I have to see what the situation at Portland International Airport
looks like... these Northwest storms have been a real killer of
air travel...)