Subject: Re: bash port?
To: Matthew P. Jacob <mjacob@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Chris G Demetriou <Chris_G_Demetriou@ux2.sp.cs.cmu.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 11/07/1996 11:31:01
> I did this back to front: After getting bash-1.14.7 working (wierdly) under
> netbsd-alpha (but using the default osf1 stuff), I then went back and fixed
> the source to build it under netbsd-alpha 1.2 (post, actually) and have
> it actually end up known as NetBSD alpha (native).
>
> Has somebody already done this? If not, I'll ship the patches off to
> the bash maintainers....

I submitted patches to bash 1.14.6 for NetBSD/Alpha support to the
bash maintainers on around May 9, 1996...

Take a look in:
	ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/alpha/ported-software

(I apologize to the folks who sent me more entries for that list, that
i've not gotten around to yet.  *sigh*  too busy.)

Given that 1.14.7 was released at the end of august, you should
probably send them to the bash maintainers.  Once you've done that,
send them to me and i'll put them up for FTP, as well.

chris