Subject: Re: quick UDB/Multia question
To: Jonathan Sturges <jonathan@cc.odu.edu>
From: Chris G Demetriou <Chris_G_Demetriou@ux2.sp.cs.cmu.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 09/20/1996 12:50:54
> I just got my UDB.  What a cool little box!

Yeah, i'd say so.

> Anyhow, I've hardly done more than boot the thing, but I've already got
> some simple hardware questions.

heh.

> Could someone point me to a FAQ, if any, or would any Multia/UDB owners
> be willing to answer a couple of questions in e-mail?

There are some questions answered in the NetBSD/Alpha web pages (under
http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/alpha).  If you find you still have
unanswered questions, check the list archive for this list, then ask
them here...

That has the advantage that lots of multia users are on this list,
_and_ the questions and answers go into the archive (and maybe on to a
faq) to help new users later.

chris