Subject: RE: NetBSD on Alpha XL 300?
To: 'Matt Thomas' <matt@lkg.dec.com>
From: Oliver Fehr <Oliver.Fehr@ibm.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 07/05/1996 20:02:36
Could you elaborate more on the differences between AlphaXL and =
AlphaStations as far as architecture is concerned?
Concerning the Matrox Card, I made the same experience with FreeBSD on a =
Celebris XL, which comes with Matrox, and had to buy a commercial X =
Server from xinside. Anything like that for the Alpha-Port of NetBSD.

Thanx