Subject: new NetBSD/Alpha snapshot (960606) on ftp.netbsd.org
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris G Demetriou <Chris_G_Demetriou@ux2.sp.cs.cmu.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 06/07/1996 01:17:11
There's a new NetBSD/Alpha snapshot (dated 960606) on ftp.netbsd.org,
at:

	ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/alpha/960606

Worth noting:

It includes All The Latest Fixes!!! including the changes from Matt
Thomas to support the Multia.

The 'src' bits of it -- the X11 diffs and the toolchain sources --
haven't changed at all since the last distribution.

FYI:

This snapshot was generated from the NetBSD 1.2 release branch, and so
is tagged NetBSD 1.2_ALPHA.

Please, if you run into bugs, report them (to the list 8-).  I'd like
to make the release as bug-free as possible.  I'm not planning to add
any new 'features' (or even bug fixes that require lots and lots of
bits of code to change) before the release, for the obvious reasons,
though, so if you want anything there you'll have to wait.  8-)

chris