Subject: Re: UDB/Multia
To: Eric Sentner <sentner@noc.digex.net>
From: Chris G Demetriou <Chris_G_Demetriou@ux2.sp.cs.cmu.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 06/05/1996 23:38:46
> Any chance someone could make a snapshot of this?  I don't have another
> machine I can make diffs to and recompile.. I'd like a gzipped disk image
> like the current one on the ftp server (rz25 image is fine).. Chris??

Matt Thomas put up a rebuilt kernel with my version of the fix (which
apparently works fine on his hardware) up at:

	ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/including/netbsd.udb.gz

If you can, grab that and put it on the disk image (e.g. mount the
disk under Digital UNIX if you have it, etc.).

If that won't work for you, don't despair.  8-)

I'm building a new snapshot right now, and if all goes well it'll be
ready and up for FTP tomorrow evening.  I'll keep you folks posted.

chris