Subject: Misc. questions
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris A. Mattingly <Chris_Mattingly@ncsu.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/14/1995 01:10:16
1) A bit ago, cgd mentioned that doing an 'stty opost' would fix the
   mixed
         up
            text
  But, I still have this problem if i 'telnet' in.. but rlogin'ing in
  fixes this problem.  Any ideas?

2) Where in the devil would I need to start looking on writing a driver
   for the 3000/300LX's audio capabilities?

3) Can't get elm to work.. compiles fine.. only like 1 typecasting error
   during the whole compile.  But, when I run it, the main screen comes
   up, but all text entered isn't getting seen by elm, and when I 'kill'
   elm, all the text typed in, had gotten sent to the tty.  Using the same
   source under NetBSD/amiga doesn't see this oddity.

Thanks,
Chris
--
Chris Mattingly       | My views are not necessarily those of my employers
camattin@eos.ncsu.edu |