Subject: lkm device drivers under NetBSD/Alpha
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John Birrell <cimaxp1!>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/14/1995 15:12:05

I just tried using modload on a device driver. 8-(. Seems that modload is
(not surprisingly) hard-coded to match the linker switches of ld in the main
source tree. The GNU ld used by NetBSD/Alpha treats -T differently.

I guess this means that modload will need some '#ifdef __alpha's?

John Birrell                                CIMlogic Pty Ltd                          119 Cecil Street
Ph  +61  3 9690 9600                        South Melbourne Vic 3205
Fax +61  3 9690 6650                        Australia
Mob +61 18  353  137