Port-acorn32 archive

Re: unixfs source

On 19/11/10 15:03, Nick Hudson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Anyone know where the source for unixfs is?
>
> Thanks,
> Nick

No idea.  The binary copy in the source tree (in BtNetBSD) suggests it
was originally written by Scott Stevens and Gary Palmer.  There are a
number of posts from Scott in the early days of the RiscBSD port; at the
time he was at Imperial College.  Googling for him shows a possible
match, but I've no idea if it's the right person.

There's also a Gary Palmer who seems to have been posting to some
FreeBSD lists fairly recently, but again, I've no idea if that's the
same person.

R.