Subject: Install 1.6.1_RC2 ...
To: None <port-acorn32@netbsd.org>
From: Frank Wennmohs <frankw@bph.ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
List: port-acorn32
Date: 03/20/2003 09:55:11
--2oS5YaxWCcQjTEyO

Hello!

Having cross-compiled the 1.6.1_RC2 from i386
the install process still crashed with '/ full',
but all information have been written to disk up to
that point. And the reboot worked this time, without
any disk corruption. As this version should be
roughly the same I checked last time from releng.netbsd.org,
I cannot explain why it worked this time.

BTW, is it really neccessary to mount the discs async during
sysinst? Might be this is a reason for failure, although
less reproducable.

Frank

--2oS5YaxWCcQjTEyO

--2oS5YaxWCcQjTEyO--