Subject: Support for newer versions of the Arcin IDE interface?
To: None <port-acorn32@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Bell <peter@bellfamily.org.uk>
List: port-acorn32
Date: 11/07/2002 13:35:38
Hi,

In line with suggestions, I have modified icside.c to treat the later
versions of the Arcin interface (manufactured by Baildon Electronics)
exactlt the same as the earlier ICS versions.

The system comes up and detects the card, but then panics (presumably
because it times out waiting for an irq?). Can anyone suggest what the
problem might be, or what I can do to investigate/resolve it?

The screen messages are:
icside0 at podulebus0 slot1:ARCIN V6
panic: wdcstart: channel waiting for irq
Stopped in pid 0 (swapper) at cpu_Debugger+0x10:
                 ldmdb r11,{r11,r13,r15}

--
Peter Bell - peter@bellfamily.org.uk