Subject: Sources to RISC OS flop(read|write)
To: None <port-acorn32@netbsd.org>
From: Theo Markettos <theo@markettos.org.uk>
List: port-acorn32
Date: 10/13/2002 17:36:53
I've got a couple of utilities from RiscBSD circa 1996, flopread and
flopwrite for RISC OS, used to create boot floppies.  They look like ports
of rawread and rawwrite, but don't seem to exist anywhere in the NetBSD
tree, or anywhere else - even my RiscBSD 1.3_alpha CD (12/11/97) doesn't
have them on.  Does anyone know who ported these, or where I might able to
get source for them - even Googling brings up nothing later than 1997?

FWIW I want to archive my ailing collection of floppies onto something
more permanent, but want to fix the tools to cope with bad sectors (for
which they currently give up on).

Thanks,
Theo

--