Subject: Re: SCSI in 1.6 ?
To: Mike Pumford <mpumford@black-star.demon.co.uk>
From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha@buzzard.freeserve.co.uk>
List: port-acorn32
Date: 08/06/2002 22:50:09

> > > asc doesn't need any patching it is not a polling driver.
> >
> > Well, it had code to set XS_CTL_POLL:
> >
> > #define ASC_POLL 1
> This isn't defined in arch/acorn32/podulebus/asc.c in my tree (anoncvs from
> yesterday and my CD-ROM drive is working fine. Do we have multiple asc drivers?

Are you referrring to the patches I posted some time back?  I'm still
working on that (when I have time, which ain't often) but one of my
problems is that my RPC is still my main X system.  I'm hoping that now
the Xserver is running on CATS I can start to migrate to that as my main
machine (at least for a while) to allow me to reboot my RPC without
disturbing all the other odds and sods that I have churning away.

R.