Subject: Re: SCSI in 1.6 ?
To: Chris Gilbert <chris@paradox.demon.co.uk>
From: Ben Harris <bjh21@netbsd.org>
List: port-acorn32
Date: 08/06/2002 00:31:56
On Mon, 5 Aug 2002, Chris Gilbert wrote:

> > It means that the card driver is buggy, and is forcing the XS_POLL bit in
> > SCSI requests rather than setting SCSIPI_ADAPT_POLL_ONLY in adapt_flags and
> > getting the scsipi layer to do it.  Fixing this should be pretty trivial;
> > I'll try to look over this thread and work out what needs doing this week.
>
> The fix appears to be in the PR, it was just never committed.

Heh.  That's part of what I meant when I said I'd need to read the thread
-- I hadn't been paying much attention.

Anyway, I've made appropriate changes to csc, and to asc, cosc and ptsc
while I was there, and enabled csc in GENERIC and RPC_WSCONS.  People
should test these changes so I can request pull-ups to the 1.6 branch.

Portmaster, NetBSD/acorn26           <URL:http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/acorn26/>