Subject: Re: acorn32 make sets prob
To: Patrick Welche <prlw1@newn.cam.ac.uk>
From: Reinoud Zandijk <reinoud@netbsd.org>
List: port-acorn32
Date: 03/27/2002 13:35:54
Hiya Patrick,

On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 12:22:15PM +0000, Patrick Welche wrote:
> > Euumm... i am the port-acorn32 list owner yes... but you might not have
> > responded well tot the majordomo mail ?
>
> I remember trying months ago, and again about 4? days ago..

I got an aproval message on the list ... that means that something is wrong
... i've asked before but they told me i had to do nothing about it ...
you'd better contact netbsd-admins@netbsd.org for that ... i dont know how
to check what went wrong with the majordomo .. thats their task :)

I also hope this mail to you won't be bounced!! so i hope you will read the
mail on the list ... that might also be the case.. that your mail-deamon is
set too strict :-/ ... i have it pretty strickt myself too ... i guess its
for your mailserver doesn't understand IPv6 ? I might be sending on my IPv6
addy ....

> > > src/distrib/sets/lists/{base,comp}/md.acorn32 libarm32.so* are mentioned,
> > > yet only libar32.so.0.0 seems to be installed (no symlinks as far as I can
> > > see). (All this on a RiscPC)
> >
> > is that in the new one ? i.e. in -current? or in a snapshot ?
>
> Current of ?12th? March. It might be an elf vs aout thing - haven't had time
> to check..

Hmm .... i'll check it ... AFAIK i've solved this one ... i'll try again
when i'll crosscompile my next snapshot again ... but please also try ;)

Cheers and thanks for the patience,
Reinoud