Re: CVS commit: wip

On Fri, 25 Jan 2013 12:37:07 +0100
Thomas Klausner <thomasklausner%users.sourceforge.net@localhost> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 09:47:06PM +0100, dieter roelants wrote:
> > I don't see how it happened. I have tested it on a local repository,
> > and everything got added here.
>
> I have a hard time believing that.

The key apparently being "local repository":
CVSROOT:        /tmp/cvsroot
PKGPATH:        wip/lilypond-devel

y + enter to import, any other text + enter to abort> y
Directory /tmp/cvsroot/wip/lilypond-devel added to the repository
Directory /tmp/cvsroot/wip/lilypond-devel/patches added to the repository
cvs add: use `cvs commit' to add these files permanently
/tmp/cvsroot/wip/lilypond-devel/DESCR,v  <--  lilypond-devel/DESCR
initial revision: 1.1
/tmp/cvsroot/wip/lilypond-devel/Makefile,v  <--  lilypond-devel/Makefile
initial revision: 1.1
/tmp/cvsroot/wip/lilypond-devel/PLIST,v  <--  lilypond-devel/PLIST
initial revision: 1.1
/tmp/cvsroot/wip/lilypond-devel/distinfo,v  <--  lilypond-devel/distinfo
initial revision: 1.1
/tmp/cvsroot/wip/lilypond-devel/patches/patch-aa,v  <--
lilypond-devel/patches/patch-aa
initial revision: 1.1
/tmp/cvsroot/wip/lilypond-devel/patches/patch-ab,v  <--

With a remote one it fails as you said. :/

> I've just tried again with wip/lilypond-devel. Here's the relevant part of
> the output:
>
> The 'cvs add patches/patch*' part seems to be missing. Please take a
> another look.

on it...

kind reagrds
dieter