Re: RFC: patch to let import-package.sh handle pkgs that have existed before

  I changed it to:
  - check the CVS/Repository files under the pkg directory, and allow the
    CVS directory to be present if it matches the current location
  - exit with error if the Repository file does not match (as replacement
    for the check added last month by othyro/wiz)
  - exit with error if CVS/Entries files contain anything else than
    directories.
  - not cvs add directories that contain a CVS directory

  and unrelated:
  - cleanup temp files on exit
  - use "type" instead of "which" to check for bmake presence
  - changed the final prompt (it confused me and I pressed enter without "y")

After not getting around to it, I read your diff, but not well enough to
be sure the changes are ok.  Presumably you have been testing them.

I am ambivalent about the allowing CVS directories to be present and the
rules you chose; I don't really understand the motivation.  So you might
add a comment explaining the use cases.   I see three cases:

  in wip, mkdir newpkg, populate it, ../import-package.sh.

  in pkgsrc proper, mkdir newpkg, populate, import

  when moving something from wip to pkgsrc proper, mv the dir, and cd to
  the new place, and ../../wip/import-package.sh

So in the first two cases, there should be no CVS files.  In the last
case, there are, but they are from the wrong place and wrong repo.  What
are you trying to enable?

The rest of the changes seem conceptually fine.