cvs problem?

Has something happened with the repository?

Checking out a clean pkgsrc-wip tree gives me packages wip/emacs-jabber,
wip/foo2zjs, and wip/gtkada which are supposed to have been removed
according to the commit mails I get from pkgsrc-wip-cvs mailing list (and
they have been removed from the Makefile).  But "cvs log" does not show
anything relevant for these directories...

    /Krister