Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 6.0_BETA2/x86_64 2012-11-03 21:17

Hello

On Thursday 15 November 2012 21:52:09 othyro%safetymail.info@localhost wrote:
> Updated gxmms2, libdbusmenu, lightdm, pcsx-df, ranmacgen, wmc2d, and
> xml-light to fix the bulk build failures. Working on qtcreator too.

Just want to inform you that i'm also currently working on qtcreator, and i'd
like to share the efforts. I did base it on x11/qt4-creator though.
 * Managed to use 'make install' finally, so we don't have to rewrite the
installer in our Makefile anymore
 * Again lots of patches to enable PREFIX/DESTDIR support
 * Still needs some cleanup and testing, merge it with current wip changes

Can i send you my work as a *.tar.gz this weekend?
Unfortunately i lost track of wip and my sourceforge account some time ago.

Regards

Florian