RE: NO_[SRC|BIN]_ON_CDROM

> First, you'll need to add a license file and point to it, unless you find
> the same text already.

Authors have agreed on CC BY-NC-ND 2.5.  The package is
wip/marathon-tempus-irae.  I assume the text of this license can be added to
the licenses dir—shall I open a PR or would someone reading this be so kind?

Back to the subject, I'm not concerned about free redistribution, as that is
the accepted norm within the community.  The distinction between BIN and SRC is
irrelevant since this is a data package.  I'm just curious if (generally
speaking) the authors' intent of "freely distributable" allows the distributor
to recoup the distribution cost, and how the NO_*_ON_* flags play into that, if
at all.

Other than the possibility of adding these flags, I think the package is ready
for review.

Tim