Re: Please review wip/tcl-tDOM

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 04:13:06 +0000, wrote:
> On my netbsd (-curent) system, complains about being out
> of date. Does this build for you? Are you using it successfully? I don't see one in the tDOM directory, maybe I have
removed it but forgot to cvs rm? But then again, I can't get it checked
out again, so it's probably not there? Do you mean the expat

> Are you actually using

The expat entry can be removed, because tDOM has it's own,
special, in-tree expat. I just removed that from CVS, if that's what you
mean.. Unfortunately, it seems your mail got cut in half, which makes it
a bit hard for me to understand what you mean :)

Best regards,

costs. Try it free!